Hanoi Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung awards 10 VN most desirable resident area prizes
In the “National Real Estate Prize 2018” ceremony, Hanoi Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung awarded 10 real estate projects under the “most desirable resident area” area.
In the yesterday evening (14.4), the first National Real Estate Prize held at the Vietnam National Convention Center.
The National Real Estate Prize 2018 honors, awards 54 prizes to the best real estate enterprises and projects. In which include 11 best prestigious real estate developer prizes; 6 best urban area prizes; 5 best resort project prizes; 3 best office and shopping center building prizes; 6 best desirable resident area project 6 prizes); 7 best green work project prizes; 7 best excellent real estate exchange prizes and 6 best social house project prizes.
Chairman of Hanoi City People’s Committee awards 10 “most desirable resident area” prizes.
In special, the National Real Estate Prize honors 10 projects, enterprises with the prize under the “most desirable resident area” item. In detail:
1. Tràng An Complex (Hanoi) by Trang An Toan Cau Investment Company Limited
2. Green Stars Apartment Building by ABSC.,JSC
3. Imperia Garden, Hanoi by MIK GROUP
4. N04A Mission and commercial house project – Diplomatic Corps Area, Hanoi by Hanoi Construction Corporation
5. HH2 Apartment Building Duong Noi New Urban Area, Hanoi by Xuan Mai Investment and Construction Corporation
6. Vinhomes Central Park, Ho Chi Minh City by VINGROUP
7. Melosa Garden Project, TP. Minh City by Khang Dien House Trading and Investment Joint Stock Company
8. D’. Le Pont D’or Apartment Building – Hanoi by TAN HOANG MINH CO., LTD
9. Green Park Apartment Building, Hanoi by CONSTREXIM HOD
10. The Everich 1, Ho Chi Minh City by Phat Dat Corporation Real Estate Development Corporation.
Sharing this real estate market at this Ceremony, Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung says: The real estate structure remains a lack of social house projects for low-income people meanwhile premium products are abundant; the capacity of real estate enterprises is limited; fire and explosive cases in apartment buildings, factories are complexly happened resulting in a lot of human and asset damages, etc.